Systems Domain an ISO9001:2008 company head quartered in Bangalore “The Silicon Valley of India” is promoted & managed by a group of highly experienced and skilled IT professionals.
Our main objective is to train the aspiring IT and ITES professional on various software technologies to meet the industry’s expectation.
Formed on 1997 , we have partnership with Oracle Corporation.
Selenium is a popular open-source web based automation tool.
Selenium provides a record/playback tool for authoring tests without learning a test scripting language (Selenium IDE).
It also provides atest domain-specific language (Selenese) to write tests in a number of popular programming languages, including Java, C#, Groovy, Perl, PHP, Python and Ruby.
COURSE CONTENT OF SELENIUM TESTING
Introduction to Automation
• What is Automation Testing?
• Advantages & Disadvantages of Automation Testing
• Automation Criteria (Whether to Automate or Not)
• Web Applications, Web Testing and Test Automation for Web Applications
Introduction to Selenium 2.3 and WebDriver
• Introducing Selenium
• Selenium IDE
• Selenium Web Driver
• Selenium Grid
• Supported Browsers
• Flexibility and Extensiblity
JAVA, Eclipse IDE and JUnit
• Installation of Eclipse (for Selenium WebDriver Programming in JAVA)
• Usage of Eclipse
• Sample JAVA Program to Get Hands on Eclipse
• Running & Debugging JAVA Programs
• JUnit Basics
• Using JUnit with Selenium WebDriver
• Configuring your machine for Selenium
• Exercise on JUnit, Selenium WebDriver
• Installing and Opening IDE
• IDE Features
• Building Test Cases
• Running Test Cases in Firefox
• Running Test Cases with WebDriver Playback Support
• Using Base URL to Run Test Cases in Different Domains
• Multi Language Formats
• Using Test Suites
• User Extensions – Extending the IDE’s functionality
Selenium WebDriver in Depth
How to use WebDriver
Writing WebDriver scripts
• Selenium WebDriver Configuration with Eclipse
• X-PATH and Different Techniques
X-Path finder tools
• Debugging WebDriver Tests
• How Selenium Server Works
• How Remote WebDriver Works
• Commands for Text-boxes, Buttons, Input tags
• Commands to deal with Alerts, Popups and Multiple Windows
• Verifying Page Elements and their Attributes
• Sample Project Implementation using the Framework
• Usage of Hybrid Framework (Keyword Driven & Data Driven)
• Framework Advantages (Maintainability, Re-usability)
• Selenium Grid Overview
• Setting up Selenium Grid
• Grid as Collection of Selenium WebDriver nodes
REASONS TO JOIN SYSTEMS DOMAIN
- Weekend Batches if required
- Frequent events like Group discussion, Personality Development , Interview Tips, Presentation on Saturdays for an overall grooming.
- Study Materials
- Placement Assistance Systems Domain centralized placement cell provides placement opportunity for students on various courses and domain
- Well-Equipped Lab with Computers to practice selenium after Class.
- We are available for your Doubts/clarifications after the training course
- Instructor has 10+ years of experience in Selenium, Software Testing & Test Automation
Fast Track training
- : Available as per your training dates and timings
Systems Domain Pvt.Ltd
#12, 3rd Floor, Shabari Complex,
Above Reliance Fresh, Near Ayyappa Temple,
Jalahalli Cross, Bangalore -560057
Land line : 28372214/15
Mobile : 9986234938
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org