MANUAL TESTING TRAINING NOW IN T.DASARAHALLI || BANGALORE
Systems Domain an ISO 9001:2008 company head quartered in Bangalore “The Silicon Valley of India” is promoted and managed by a group of highly experienced and skilled IT professionals.
The company’s main objective is to train the aspiring IT and ITES professional on various software technologies to meet the industry’s expectation.
Formed on 1997,it has partnership with Oracle Corporation.
Manual testing is the process of manually testing software for defects. It requires a tester to play the role of an end user and use most of all features of the application to ensure correct behavior.
In this method the tester plays an important role as end user and verify all features of the application to ensure that the behavior of the application.
The Manual Testing is very basic type of testing which helps to find the bugs in the application under test.
The main Goal of Manual Testing is to make sure that the application under test is defect free and software application is working as per the requirement specification document.
Manual Testing Course Syllabus
- Introduction to testing
- Verification vs validation
- Types of Applications
- Probabilities of getting an error in an application
- SDLC – Software Development Life Cycle
- Incremental(Agile methodology and Scrum Framework)
- Advantages and Disadvantages of each software development life cycle
- Principles of Testing
- STLC –Software Testing Life Cycle
- Difference between Test case, Use case and Scenario’s.
- How to prepare test plan and strategy
- How to Prepare test case template?
- Difference between Error, bug, defect and failure
- Test Case Design Technique
- Boundary value Analysis
- Equivalence Partitioning
- Decision Table
- State Transition Diagram
- Use Case Testing
- Bug Life cycle
- How to Prepare Bug template?
- Bug Tracking tool
- Types of Testing
- Difference between static and Dynamic testing
- Difference between Functional and Non-functional testing
- Black box testing and its types
- White box testing and its types
- System Integration Testing vs User Acceptance Testing
- Entry Criteria and Exit Criteria
- Test Environment and Test data preparation
- Flow graph notations
- Statement coverage
- Branch Coverage
- path coverage
- Cyclometric Complexity
- Integration testing
- Big Bang Integration
- Incremental Approach – Top Down, Bottom up and Hybrid
- Requirement traceability matrix
Why Systems Domain Jalahalli?
- Program that Satisfies market Demands
- Get Qualified in Specialized and Smooth Skills
- Live Venture Exposure
- Fast Track Batches
- More than 500 IT Customer Base
- Unique Placement Cell
- Tailor-Made Curriculum
Systems Domain Pvt.Ltd
#12, 3rd Floor, Shabari Complex,
Above Reliance Fresh, Near Ayyappa Temple,
Jalahalli Cross, Bangalore -560057
Landline no: 28372214/15
Mobile no : 9980228883
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org